- Apply thicker aloevera gel all over the face so, it will dry quicker.
- Leave it for 5-20 minutes.
- Put the cold towel or ice pack on the back of the neck for 15 minutes. *to cool down inside and outside skin at the same time
- Dampen a cotton pad with a toner and gently wipe the aloevera gel off instead of rinse it with water. *It could be any toner
- Put a mask or sheet mask. *I naturally make my own natural facial mask which consists of: 1 tea spoon Oat mixed with 1/2 t.s warm water. Then I add 1/2 t.s honey and olive oil.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Wash it with cool water.